B&B Benvenuti nel Sud
(pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 30.06.2003 No. 196 and subsequent amendments and European Regulation No. 2016/679 – GDPR)
Bed & Breakfast Benvenuti nel Sud, with registered office in Sessa Cilento (SA) in Via Offoli, 26 (Tax code MGLMLE74C03L628Y), pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 No. 196 (so-called “Privacy Code”) and Art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (C.D. GDPR) informs you, in its capacity as interested party (as defined by Article 4 of the Privacy Code and by Article 4 of the GDPR) that your personal data will be processed in compliance with the current legislation on protection of personal data, implementing all the security, technical and organisational measures deemed appropriate for the protection of the aforementioned data.
1. Object of the Data Processing.
“Personal data” means, in accordance with current European legislation: “any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier with the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”
2. Data Controller and Data Processor.
The owner of the data processing is Migliorino Emilio (Tax Code MGL MLE 74C03 L628Y), owner of “Benvenuti Nel Sud” B&B (S.C.I.A. Prot. N.2142 del 28/06/2012), registered in Via Offoli,26 – 84074 Sessa Cilento (SA) – Tel.: 09741935505; mob: +39 3927573368; e-mail: [email protected]
3. Personal information collected by B&B Benvenuti nel Sud.
Benvenuti nel Sud B&B processes different personal data rather than the so-called “sensitive” (e.g. personal data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origins, religious beliefs, political opinions, data suitable for detecting the state of health, sexual life, etc.). For these reasons, the data subject is asked not to disclose “sensitive” or “judicial” personal data.
The data processing carried out by B&B Benvenuti nel Sud refers to the following data:
– first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address;
– credit card details (type of card, credit card number, name on card, expiration date and security code);
– information on guest stays, including date of arrival and departure, special requests made, observations about service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or any other service used);
– Information provided regarding marketing preferences or when participating in surveys, contests or offers.
4. Purposes of data processing.
This processing will be carried out with the aid of information for the following purposes:
1) to acquire and confirm your bookings by accommodation services and ancillary services, and supplying the services you have requested. Since these are necessary processes to define the contractual agreement and to subsequently implement it, your consent is not required, except in cases in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, Benvenuti nel Sud B&B will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services. The processing will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated under the following points;
2) to fulfil the obligation set forth in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security (Art. No. 109 RD 18.06.1931 n. 773) which requires the Police to be informed, for the purposes of public security, about personal details of guests lodged, according to the procedures established by the Ministry of Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require consent; in case of refusal to provide such, Benvenuti nel Sud B&B will not be able to check the guests in. Data acquired for this purpose are not stored by B&B Benvenuti nel Sud, unless the consent to the conservation is provided as foreseen in the following point 4;
3) to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax requirements. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without any need to obtain your consent. The data are processed by Benvenuti nel Sud B&B and its employees and/or agents and are disclosed outside only in fulfilment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-indicated obligations, 1 Benvenuti nel Sud B&B will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments)
4) to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at the B&B Benvenuti nel Sud B&B. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for the maximum period of two years, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points.
5) to perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing will cease once you have departed anyway;
6) to send promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for the maximum period of two years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time.;
7) for the protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identified by the presence of appropriate signs. For this processing, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, excepting holidays or other cases of closure of the facility, and in any case for not more than a week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial or police authorities.
5. Rights of the data subject
The data subject will have the right to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data concerning them at any time, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
In relation to the processing described in this Notice, the data subject may, under the conditions established by the GDPR, exercise the rights set out in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
a) right of access – article 15 GDPR: right to obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning him/her is in progress and, in this case, have access to personal data, including a copy of the latter.
b) right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her, and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
c) right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) – article 17 GDPR: the data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to cancel without undue delay the personal data if the data are no longer necessary or in case the data subject revokes the consent or opposes the processing according to the art. 21 par. 2, or if the data were unlawfully processed, or in other cases provided for by art. 17 GDPR
d) right to limit processing – article 18 GDPR: right to obtain the limitation of the processing, when:
1. the Data Subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of its use;
3. personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4. the Data Subject is opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the l egitimate reasons of the Data Controller overriding those of the Data Subject.
e) right to data portability – article 20 GDPR: the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him/her provided to the Owner and the right to transmit them to another holder without impediment, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means.
f) Right of objection – article 21 of the GDPR: right to object, at any time on grounds relating to a particular situation, to the processing of data which is based on the condition that the legitimate interest or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or the exercise of official authority, including profiling, are legitimate 2 For rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court. The data subject has the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him/her carried out for direct marketing purposes, including profiling in so far as it is connected to such direct marketing, at any time.
The exercise of your rights as Data Subject is free of charge within the meaning of Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Holder may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
g) right of withdrawal The Data Subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
h) right to complain
6. Methods of exercising the rights
To exercise the rights referred to in the previous article, the User may, at any time, contact the owner of the website via email: [email protected] or calling them on+39 0974 1935505 – mobile +39 392 75 73 368
(to be acquired upon arrival at B&B Benvenuti nel Sud)
I, the undersigned ___________________________________________ (pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 30.06.2003 No. 196 and subsequent amendments and European Regulation No. 2016/679 – GDPR)
to have received the information on the processing of my personal data, as well as being informed about my rights, therefore, I give my consent to the processing and communication of my personal data for the purposes described in the information note itself.
B&B Benvenuti nel Sud will store my data, for a maximum period of two years, in order to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays:
I give my consent I do not give my consent
B&B Benvenuti nel Sud will process and store my data in order to allow the reception of messages and phone calls during the stay:
I give my consent I do not give my consent
B&B Benvenuti nel Sud may send promotional messages and updates on rates and offers via mail or e-mail 3 I give my consent I do not give my consent
Date and place: ________________________________ Guest’s signature: _______________________________